Spring in Stockholm
It’s finally spring in Stockholm! Today, Óskar and I went to Moderna Museet (which I love) and spent a wonderful afternoon in the late sun afterwards. It was actually the first time this year that I went out without a jacket or cardigan and didn’t feel cold.
Since Stockholm’s city centre is incredibly beautiful, but not yet crowded with tourists in early May, it’s definitely my favourite spot on earth to be right now. By the way – and I know that I’ve been mentioning it quite often – I can’t tell how lovely it is to spend time with Óskar. I’m such a lucky girl to have him in my life.
Here’s a short list of my favourite things to do in Stockholm in spring
- Sitting at the quay and let my legs dangle above the water of the harbour
- Eating chocolate ice-cream scoops with colourful sprinkles
- Looking forward to eurovision in Stockholm although I probably don’t like a single song (except the Icelandic version Raddirnar by Greta Salomé)
- Going out for dinner with Óskar and sharing two dishes in the end since I find it so hard to make my choice
- Listening to Jonathan Johansson’s intriguing song Stockholm on repeat